Coronavirus Prevention Measures and Visitor Rules
Spring Festival in Tokyo 2023’s public performances will take place in strict adherence to coronavirus prevention and control measures stipulated in the government and Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s policies, as well as in the Novel Coronavirus Prevention Guidelines issued by the Japan Association of Classical Music Presenters and The Association of Public Theaters and Halls in Japan.
※The coronavirus measures above will change or be added according to the circumstances. This page will be updated, so please check it before you leave for the concert.
Notice before making a purchase （updated 2022/10/31）
Notice before visiting the concert （updated 2022/10/31）
Thank you for your cooperation.
Also, please check the latest coronavirus prevention measures and visitor rules at each venue.
- Tokyo Bunka Kaikan
- Sogakudo Concert Hall, Tokyo University of the Arts
- Sogakudo of the Former Tokyo Music School
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- Tokyo National Museum
- Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum
- The Ueno Royal Museum
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Head Office (East Tower) Rising Square 1F, Earth Garden